“Pizza” Crusted Chicken Nuggets With Mozzarella & Basil
These pizza flavored chicken nuggets are like the ultimate comfort food of your childhood dreams, but made with wholesome ingredients. They’re delicious served with marinara on the side, although personally I’m partial to ranch. Super quick and easy to make, these are perfect for a casual meal, snack or appetizer. They’ll please kids and adults alike and there will rarely be leftovers. We constantly hear from customers that our chicken is the best they’ve ever tasted, and I completely agree. Any time I cook with this chicken I’m amazed at how incredibly delicious it is. These are hands down the best chicken nuggets I’ve ever made or tasted.
Chicken That Is Naturally Delicious
What a lot of people don’t realize is that it’s common for chicken purchased in stores to get injected with saline to appear plump and fresh. As part of the USDA Never Ever 3 program, our chicken is never given any antibiotics, steroids or growth hormones. Furthermore, it is never injected or altered in any way after butchering. There are chemicals infused into the very packaging of most store bought chicken. Our packaging is free of any additives or chemicals, making this chicken something you can feel great about purchasing for yourself and your family.
At Beck & Bulow, we get a lot of satisfaction from converting people away from eating factory farmed meat. It’s good for the planet, our emotional well-being, our health and our future. We believe eating meat is essential for humans to function at optimal health, but this can only be the case if it’s raised and processed the right way. When it comes to chicken, it’s necessary to use the highest discernment in sourcing. We’re proud to provide delicious chicken from a small co-op of family farms, raised in sunny Colorado.
Sourced From A Co-Op Of Family Farms
These birds are humanely raised and cage free, with plentiful space to roam freely in cozy, well-ventilated barns with access to the outdoors. They enjoy unlimited access to water and nutritious vegetarian food supplemented with enzymes, essential oils and vitamins. The chickens frequently relax in their cozy beds made of wood shavings and rice hulls. They are a Cobb Hubbard hybrid breed, carefully selected for the great flavor and consistency of the meat as well as their docile temperament. The barn attendants are trained in chicken behavior and take care to make the environment as naturally supportive as possible.
- 1 pound chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon water
- ½ cup Japanese panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
Also Read: Creamy Feta & Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a baking sheet, lightly greased or lined with parchment paper if desired. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, oregano, sea salt and mozzarella cheese. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, lightly whisk the egg and ¼ teaspoon of water together.
- Gently pat the chicken breast dry with paper towels. Cut into bite sized chunks.
- Working in batches, coat the chicken bites thoroughly in the lightly whisked egg. Then, dredge in the spice mixture and coat evenly on all sides. Place on the reserved baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 25-30 minutes, flipping once halfway through. The chicken nuggets should be golden, crispy and cooked all the way through. Chicken should always be cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When finished cooking, remove from the oven and let the chicken nuggets rest for about five minutes. Enjoy immediately with marinara sauce or any other dipping sauce you prefer.
The Beck & Bulow Team Is Here To Support You
At Beck & Bulow, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We’re always here to help if you have any questions regarding your meat, want help making selections, or are just looking for some cooking tips. Every time you call our office, you’ll be directly connected with one of our team members right here in Santa Fe, New Mexico where we’re based.
Every cut of meat is pressure sealed and flash frozen immediately after butchering at the peak of freshness. We work exclusively with master butchers who make every cut with care and precision. All orders are hand packed at our Santa Fe warehouse, shipped in a reusable cooler with dry ice and delivered straight to your doorstep. Check out our selections of humanely raised chicken, elk, bison, beef, lamb, wild boar and seafood.