FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Welcome to Beck and Bulow FAQ. Here, you’ll find answers to the questions we see most often. If there is a question you have but don’t see answered, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Where can I have my order shipped?
- We currently ship all items to the 48 continental United States. If you live in Santa Fe, Albuquerque, or surrounding areas, we’ll deliver your package to your doorstep ourselves.
- For information on shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or internationally, call 800-674-8426.
How long does my package take to ship?
- Order deadline is Sunday at 5:00 PM MST. This is to avoid weekend shipping delays. All orders ship via FedEx standard shipping. Rush orders are available on a case by case basis.
How will my meat arrive?
- Your cuts are delivered to you frozen, packed in an insulated box with ice packs and dry ice. The box is actually a reusable cooler that can maintain temperature for up to seven days. We carefully calculate the amount of dry ice based on your shipping location.
Where does the meat originate & how is it raised?
- We adhere to all USDA regulations. It is our mission to supply people with healthier, natural options instead of factory farmed, processed meats. We’re proud of our meat and where it comes from and we know that you will be, too
Are bison and buffalo the same thing?
- In North America, yes. Buffalo has become an interchangeable nickname for the American bison. Not to be confused with the Indian or African water buffalo.
Will the meat taste gamey?
- We constantly hear from our customers that our meat is the most delicious they’ve ever tasted. It’s served in hundreds of restaurants and loved by chefs. All of our animals are humanely slaughtered and all of our meat is hand cut by master local butchers.