What could be better than taco salad? It has all the flavor of tacos, but allows you to use tons of those delicious, tender summer greens from the farmer’s market. With mouthwatering spicy meat, sour cream, cheese, tortilla strips and crisp veggies, this combination of textures and flavors is a party in your mouth every time. Order our grass-fed meat online for the best taco salad you’ve ever had.
Beck & Bulow: The Premium Meat Delivery Service
Use fresh, organic greens that have a nice crunch, mixed with cilantro for that delicious flavor. Frying the tortilla strips yourself will really add to the deliciousness of this salad, but you can always use premade or leave them out. Then, there’s the really important part. The meat. The mixture of the warm meat with the cool salad is part of what makes this such a taste sensation. Get our gourmet meat delivered straight to your door.
The Highest Quality Ground Beef & Bison Meat For Delivery
Our three favorite options are our best selling ground bison, our signature Primal Blend, or our grass-fed ground beef. The ground bison is our most popular item, and for good reason. Bison tastes extremely similar to beef, but has a slightly sweeter flavor. Our ground beef is incredible, and we’re constantly told by customers that it’s the best they’ve ever had. Finally there’s the Primal Blend, which is my personal favorite for this dish. Order pasture-raised ground beef and buffalo online from Beck & Bulow.
100% Grass-Fed & Finished Meat From Beck & Bulow
This unique product is a specially formulated blend of ground bison, heart, liver and kidney. The organs are the most nutrient-rich part of the animal, and in ancient cultures this meat was prized and reserved for royalty. However, a lot of people in modern times have an aversion to eating organ meat. This is typically because they’ve never had it prepared correctly, and haven’t tried well-sourced offal. The Primal Blend is designed to take the intimidation factor out of consuming organ meat. It tastes just like our ground bison, but with all of the added benefits of these nutritional treasure troves. Experience the difference with our premium meat, processed by hand from our local butchers.
Buy Fresh, Delicious Meat Online From Beck & Bulow
For the tastiest toppings, combine sweet flavors with acidic. Corn and salsa are typical choices for taco salads. Add something creamy like cheese, sour cream or avocado. When served with sour cream and salsa on top, we feel that there’s no need for any additional dressing. A squeeze of lime is the perfect finishing touch. Place your order today for premium online meat delivery to experience this amazing salad at home.
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or bison tallow for frying (if you’re not making tortilla strips, reduce to just enough to cook the meat in)
- 3 small corn tortillas, cut into tortilla strips
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 pound Beck & Bulow ground bison, beef or Primal Blend
- 1/4 cup fresh salsa, plus more for topping (buy locally sourced if you can!)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- About six cups of chopped crunchy salad greens
- 1 large bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can organic corn kernels, drained (or frozen corn – obviously this would need to be cooked first)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Sour cream to taste
- 1 medium avocado, diced (optional)
- 2 limes, sliced
- If making tortilla strips, do that first. Heat the bison tallow or avocado oil over medium-high heat. When it’s hot, add tortilla strips and fry until golden brown and crispy. Set aside and sprinkle with salt on a paper towel.
- Drain the excess oil (or if you didn’t make tortilla strips, put some oil in the pan and heat it). Add the meat and cook until it begins to brown. Mix in the salsa and taco seasoning and continue to cook until the liquid thickens a bit. When it’s done, move the pan off the burner and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the greens, cilantro, corn, cherry tomatoes and avocado. Toss to mix thoroughly.
- Portion the salad into smaller bowls. Distribute the taco meat evenly on top of each serving. Top with tortilla strips, sour cream and more salsa. Garnish each salad bowl with a slice of fresh lime. Serve immediately.
- This dish also makes a great meal prep item. If saving for later, hold off the tortilla strips, sour cream and extra salsa until you’re ready to eat. Tastes great cold, or you can store the taco meat separately and warm it up before serving.
At Beck & Bulow, we’re truly passionate about providing you with the most high quality meat from the most carefully selected sources. Check out our amazing selections of bison, grass-fed beef, elk, wild boar, lamb and chicken today.