Buffalo Chicken Dip That’s Sure To Please Any Crowd
I made this buffalo chicken dip for a gathering with friends and it was a huge hit. It was really simple to make, and honestly incredibly tasty. It’s the perfect party food that seems to be enthusiastically enjoyed by everyone. It’s creamy, spicy and full of our delicious, humanely raised chicken breast. Prepare this for movie night or your next celebration. I could easily eat this as a meal, truth be told.
There’s lots of room to customize this recipe, too. I used a spicy sweet hot sauce rather than a more traditional buffalo flavor and the results were amazing. You could also add ranch dressing in if you wanted, or cheese. Adjust the heat level to your liking and season to taste for the ultimate deliciousness.
I think part of the reason mine turned out so delicious, too, was that I used an especially high quality cream cheese and sour cream. Those factors combined with our amazing quality chicken made this dip something I still think about from time to time - I should probably make it again this week.
Humanely Raised Chicken Tastes & Feels Better
At Beck & Bulow, we get a lot of satisfaction from converting people away from eating factory farmed meat. It’s good for the planet, our emotional well-being, our health and our future. We believe eating meat is essential for humans to function at optimal health, but this can only be the case if it’s raised and processed the right way. When it comes to chicken, it’s necessary to use the highest discernment in sourcing. We’re proud to provide delicious chicken from a co-op of family farms, locally raised in sunny Colorado.
Never Ever Given Antibiotics, Steroids Or Hormones
These birds are humanely raised and cage free, with plentiful space to roam freely in cozy, well-ventilated barns with access to the outdoors. They enjoy unlimited access to water and nutritious vegetarian food supplemented with enzymes, essential oils and vitamins. The chickens frequently relax in their cozy beds made of wood shavings and rice hulls. They are a Cobb Hubbard hybrid breed, carefully selected for the great flavor and consistency of the meat as well as their docile temperament. The barn attendants are trained in chicken behavior and take care to make the environment as naturally supportive as possible.
- 2 packages of chicken breast
- 12 oz of cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 12 oz hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Chips, celery, pita, or bread for serving
- Thaw the chicken breasts in the refrigerator overnight. Let them sit out for approximately 20 minutes at room temperature before cooking. Remove from the packaging and pat dry with paper towels.
- Set the cream cheese out at room temperature to soften.
- Poach the chicken breasts. Simply place them in a pot, cover them with water and boil for about 10 minutes. The chicken should be white all the way through and the juices should run clear.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the pot and let it cool for a bit. Use two forks, your fingers or a food processor to shred the chicken into small pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, add the shredded chicken, sour cream, softened cream cheese, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Combine thoroughly. If you’re worried about making it too spicy, start out with less hot sauce and taste before adding more.
- Add in the red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and salt. Taste and adjust the seasoning and/or add more hot sauce as desired. Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the buffalo chicken dip to a baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes, or until the top starts to look nice and crispy.
- Let cool for a bit, serve and enjoy! This makes great leftovers, too, but I doubt you’ll have any.
Our Friendly & Knowledgeable Team Is Here To Help
At Beck & Bulow, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We’re always here to help if you have any questions regarding your meat, want help making selections, or are just looking for some cooking tips. Every time you call our office, you’ll be directly connected with one of our team members right here in Santa Fe, New Mexico where we’re based.
Every cut of meat is pressure sealed and flash frozen immediately after butchering at the peak of freshness. We work exclusively with master butchers who make every cut with care and precision. All orders are hand packed at our Santa Fe warehouse, shipped in a reusable cooler with dry ice and delivered straight to your doorstep. Check out our selections of humanely raised chicken, elk, bison, beef, lamb, wild boar and seafood.