Our New Zealand lamb is quickly becoming a customer favorite. We constantly hear from people who thought they didn’t like the taste of lamb meat, but absolutely love ours. Although lamb is currently much less popular in American than in other countries, the demand for this delectable and versatile meat is starting to rise in the United States. Leg of lamb can be an intimidating dish to cook if you’ve never attempted it before. It’s actually really simple, especially with our boneless leg roasts hand cut by our expert butchers.
Order Pasture Raised Lamb Meat Online For Delivery
Our lamb is raised on the North Island of New Zealand, in the incredibly beautiful foothills of Mount Ruapehu. We’re proud to offer this optimally sourced lamb meat online for convenient delivery straight to your door. The lambs are born and live their lives freely roaming the lush green landscape. These animals are raised by the Maori people native to New Zealand, and have been bred for generations for optimum taste and quality. They graze on the verdant green grass rich with nutrients and are never given any type of antibiotics or growth hormones. Like everything else we offer at Beck & Bulow, this is simply the best meat you can buy.
Beck & Bulow: Your Premium Meat Delivery Service
Lambs in New Zealand graze on some of the world’s most lush and nutrient rich pastures. The country enjoys a unique, subtropical climate that encourages animals and plants alike to flourish. New Zealand has some of the best conditions in the world for raising lamb, which might explain why their population outnumbers humans. Cultural traditions in New Zealand make it the industry standard to raise meat humanely and naturally. New Zealand lamb is grass fed throughout its life, unlike American lamb which is often grain finished to encourage larger size and higher body fat percentage. New Zealand lambs are smaller in size, because they were allowed to grow and develop the way nature intended. This grass fed & finished meat is the ultimate in delicious taste and easy cooking.
Ethically Sourced, Gourmet Meat Delivered Straight To Your Door
Lamb is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, particularly so when it is pasture raised. These healthy fats are most typically found in fish. They aid in brain function, have powerful anti-inflammatory properties, and improve skin health, slowing down signs of aging. Due to the concerning state of our oceans there is a high level of difficulty currently experienced when trying to source healthy and clean fish. Lamb is an excellent and underutilized option for nourishing our bodies with 50% ounce for ounce of the omega-3’s found in tuna. Order delicious, nutrient rich meat from the best online meat company.
Beck & Bulow: Order Grass Fed Lamb Online For Delivery
Lamb meat is also very rich in B vitamins, especially B12 and B3. It’s incredibly mineral rich and provides high amounts of zinc, selenium, phosphorus, and iron. It is one of the only foods containing high levels of the amino acid compound L-Carnosine. This compound helps to protect against heart disease, reduce inflammation and potentially slow down the aging process. This meat is a stellar source of protein, providing from 25-30 grams per 100 grams of lamb meat. It contains glutathione, known as “the master antioxidant” due to its critical role in our health and internal defense systems. In fact, lamb meat even contains all three amino acids required for our bodies to produce more glutathione internally. Order fresh lamb meat online for delivery and taste the difference for yourself.
- 1 lamb boneless leg roast
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a roasting pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pat the lamb roast dry using paper towels. Take a knife and make small, shallow incisions across the top of the lamb.
- Make the rubbing mixture in a small bowl. Combine the minced garlic, rosemary, thyme, stone ground mustard, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Place a roasting rack into the roasting pan. Position the lamb roast on top, fat side up. Rub the mixture evenly all over the lamb. Make sure to press the mixture firmly into the incisions on the top.
- Put the roast in the oven and cook for about 1.5 hours, or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 135 degrees Fahrenheit. This will cook the roast to medium. For desired doneness, adjust the time accordingly.
- When the roast is finished, remove from the oven and transfer to a serving dish. Let the meat rest for fifteen minutes before slicing and serving.
At Beck & Bulow, we’re committed to providing our customers with the most impeccably sourced meat that tastes delicious. We’re proud to provide the absolute best meat to order online. Check out our selections of lamb, elk, wild boar, bison, grass-fed beef and chicken today.