Beck & Bulow is proud to offer wild boar meat for sale that is truly wild. These animals roam free in Texas. They are humanely trapped and then transported with care under the supervision of specialized veterinarians to ensure that our boars experience as little stress as possible. Given the wild lifestyle they lead, they are completely free range and never administered any amount of hormones, steroids or antibiotics. This meat, like everything else we offer, is good for the earth as well as the body. And, of course, it’s incredibly delicious. There’s something about wild meat that can’t be replicated. If you’re never tried it before, place an order today and feel the difference for yourself.
Beck & Bulow: Offering Premium Meat For Home Delivery
Wild boar are native to Europe, but were brought to North America for hunting purposes in the late 19th century. Some of these boar escaped hunting preserves and mated with the feral descendents of domestic pigs that had been brought to the country previously by Spanish explorers. Modern day wild boar in the United States are usually a hybrid of the two. Today in America, wild boar are abundant in numbers and are commonly considered a nuisance by farmers as they destroy fields and rapidly reproduce. We offer delicious, fresh wild boar meat delivered straight to your door, anywhere in the United States.
Order Today From The Best Online Meat Store
Wild boars have been considered overpopulated for more than 20 years and have insatiable appetites for crops and grasslands. They’re a nuisance to farmers as well as our ecosystems. Due to the way they forage for roots, they disrupt the growth of many tree saplings, including the endangered longleaf pine. This makes wild boar a particularly sustainable choice when it comes to purchasing meat. We feel great about offering this wild boar meat, and confident that you’ll feel the same way about buying it. Place your order today for delivery from the best online meat company.
The Best Wild Boar Meat Delivered Straight To Your Door
When cooking wild boar, make sure that it reaches an internal temperature of 160-170 degrees. This meat has spectacular flavor thanks to a natural diet of berries, nuts, roots and tubers. Because wild meat is much more lean, make sure not to overcook it. The way this meat tastes will blow you away if you’ve only ever had domesticated pork. A properly cooked wild boar rib rack will be incredibly tender, falling off the bone and have mouthwatering flavor. Experience the difference for yourself – you’ll never go back. Buy wild, beyond organic meat online today.
Wild Boar Rib Rack Recipe :
- 1 Beck & Bulow Wild Boar Frenched Rib Rack
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground clove
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Zest of one lemon
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme, finely chopped
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Avocado oil
- Brine the rib rack overnight. To do this, start with a container large enough to hold the rack. Fill with water and add four tablespoons of salt for every quart of water. Mix until the salt dissolves. Add the meat, cover and refrigerate.
- Make a paste with the herbs, garlic, lemon zest, 1 tablespoon of salt and the spices. Use just enough avocado oil to make it spreadable.
- Spread the paste evenly over the rib rack. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit on the counter for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Remove the plastic wrap from the rib rack. Heat some avocado oil in a pan over medium high heat. When hot, put the rack in to sear with the rib side facing down.
- When it’s seared and formed a nice crispy crust, flip the rack over and put it in the oven. Roast until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees (check after 45 minutes).
- Remove from the oven, cover and let the wild boar ribs rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Beck & Bulow: Your Source For Beyond Organic Meat
At Beck & Bulow, we’re truly passionate about providing you with the most high quality meat from the most carefully selected sources. We know that wild and pasture-raised meat delivers entirely different taste, nutrition and energy than what you get from industrial farms. Eating meat that is well-sourced is an investment in health and happiness, for yourself and for the planet. Since we deliver nationwide, we make it easy to make this amazing meat a part of your diet. Check out our amazing selections of bison, grass-fed beef, elk, wild boar, lamb and chicken today.