It’s officially summer now, and with July 4th right around the corner we’ve all got grilled meat on the brain. Grilling chicken can actually be surprisingly challenging – it’s one of the easier meats to burn on the grill. Here’s a foolproof method to have it turn out tender and delicious every time. Be sure to have a meat thermometer on hand, since chicken should always be cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees. For the premium chicken from the best online meat store, look no further than Beck & Bulow.
Fresh Meat For Delivery Online From Beck & Bulow
At Beck & Bulow, we get a lot of satisfaction from converting people away from eating factory farmed meat. It’s good for our planet, our emotional well-being, our health and our future. We believe eating meat is essential for humans to function at optimal health, but this can only be the case if it’s raised and processed the right way. When it comes to chicken, it’s necessary to use the highest discernment in sourcing. We’re proud to provide delicious chicken from a small-scale farm, locally raised in sunny Colorado. Happily, we offer this chicken for home delivery wherever you’re located nationwide.
Beck & Bulow: The Best Online Meat Supplier
The most common thing that goes wrong when grilling chicken is that it quickly becomes overcooked and dry. To avoid this, season the chicken before cooking with a dry brine. This method of adding salt (and in this case, other spices) to the outer surface of the meat makes the chicken significantly juicier. Let the chicken sit with the dry brine for at least 30 minutes, or overnight if time permits. The other thing that really helps to grill perfect chicken is to pre-cook using an indirect heat source. This allows the inside of the meat to cook before you make the outside nice and crispy on the grill. Without this step, it’s all too easy for the outside to get charred and black on the grill because the inside hasn’t fully cooked yet. Order supremely delicious natural chicken online from Beck & Bulow.
The Highest Quality Chicken For Express Delivery
For barbecue chicken, it’s essential to use an excellent barbecue sauce. We recommend finding your favorite, and then adding a splash of apple cider vinegar before brushing onto the chicken. Make sure to add the sauce shortly before the chicken is finished cooking, otherwise it’ll burn on the grill. You’ll want to allot 30-40 minutes to cook the chicken completely. This includes about 25 minutes of indirect cooking followed by about 10 minutes of grilling over direct heat. For boneless and skinless chicken breast, reduce the time by about 10 minutes. Place your order now for fresh chicken online.
Beck & Bulow: The Conscious Meat Delivery Service
We know you’ll love this delicious summertime recipe, and are excited for you to taste the difference when you order from the best online meat company.
- 3 pounds of Beck & Bulow chicken pieces
- 2.5 teaspoons sea salt
- 2.5 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1.5 teaspoons smoked paprika
- ¾ teaspoon cumin
- Barbecue sauce of choice
- Combine the salt, garlic powder, paprika and cumin in a bowl. Absorb the excess moisture from the outside of the chicken pieces by patting with paper towels. Season thoroughly on all sides. Let the chicken sit for 30 minutes, or do this step the night before and place in the refrigerator.
- While the grill is heating up, put some barbecue sauce in a small bowl. Add in the apple cider vinegar if desired. Put aside with a basting brush for later use.
- Prepare the grill. If it’s gas, set 3 out of the four burners to medium and the remaining burner to high heat. If using a charcoal grill, heat on one side.
- Now it’s time for indirect cooking. Place the chicken pieces on the cooler side of the grill. Keep covered, flipping the pieces every five minutes or so. Continue cooking until the thickest piece reaches an internal temperature of 155 degrees.
- Move the chicken pieces to the hotter part of the grill. Brush on the barbecue sauce. Flip every few minutes, adding more sauce each time. Cook until there’s a nice golden brown, crispy skin. The internal temperature should now reach 165 degrees.
- Remove the chicken and serve immediately. Enjoy your perfectly cooked, scrumptious grilled chicken.
At Beck & Bulow, we’re truly passionate about providing you with the most high quality meat from the most carefully selected sources. Check out our amazing selections of bison, grass-fed beef, elk, wild boar, lamb and chicken today.